Re: [TenTec] Omni cabinet covering

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni cabinet covering
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:56:51 -0400
Some of the guys on the SWL discussion group used to bake the paint in
the oven for awhile and then they would toss it into a tub of cool water
to set the paint.   I have not tried it, but I have seen photos of how
it comes out, and it can look really good.  Others can better explain
how this works, but it seems to temper and make it harder,
as well as give it a nice shiny look.