Re: [TenTec] OT: Field Day Drill

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Field Day Drill
From: Jim <knightsof@att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:49:40 -0400
I agree..........
America is built on striving to be the Best at what you do

Individually or as a team............Winning is not everything.......It is the
Only thing

keep the competition alive

finally, Like Ham Radio contesting....Support our Olympic Athletes to the
Fullest this summer

they are the Best in the Nation...".and They Deserve It....

God Speed.....

Jim
K4PV

Sent from my iPad