Re: [TenTec] OT: Old QSTs, CQs, etc.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Old QSTs, CQs, etc.
From: Dave Heil <k8mn@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 03:58:00 +0000
I urge you not to take such drastic action before attempting to sell the
magazines or offering them for free to someone who would like to begin a
collection.

Back when I was a 19-year-old fresh in northern Kentucky from Miami and
had been in the game for five years, ex-W4HAV (later W4YF) from Fort
Thomas gave me a run extending from 1934 through 1958.  That left me
only a small gap from 1959-1963 when I began my membership.  I was able
to fill in back to 1919 over the years.

73,

Dave Heil K8MN

On 12/27/2011 15 19, Frank wrote:
> John, you don't have a problem---I have almost 40 years worth of QST's and
> am making plans for a trip to the dumpster!
> Frank, K4VMO

-----
No virus found in this message.