[TenTec] Question to Webmaster

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Question to Webmaster
From: Rich Jones <michjonezee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
I also subscribe to the Yahoo Kenwood TS-520/830 page. On that site I can click
on each topic line and go straight to it.Here that is not possible and one has
to scroll down through reams of topics that of course include all the previous
posting for that topic.My question: Am I doing something wrong or can you make
it possible to click on your topic list and go straight to that point?I do not
pretend to be a master of the internet, hence my question.Thank you, Rich K8UV