Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:31:03 +0000
Jerry,

The other thing I need to look out for is a slipped disc in my back! I'd
forgotten just how heavy these old radios are. I had to enlist the help
of my XYL just to slide it out of its cabinet!

It's had the Power Supply electolytics replaced, and a few other Rs and
Cs, but otherwise looks totally original. The case needs some TLC, but
the front panel is very good. Picture here:

http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/temp/sx28.jpg

73,
Steve G3TXQ