Re: [TenTec] ant

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ant
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:55:54 -0600
I don't recall significant differences between Airdux and B&W other than
the color of the box. I still have some of both. And they were made by
melting a hot wire into the plastic, most likely NOT nylon, delrin, or
polycarbonate (Lexan) more likely polystyrene because of its better RF
characteristics at the cost of temperature sensitivity. I'm sure I have
catalogs for each.

73, Jerry, K0CQ