Re: [TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.
From: "Hulett, Russell" <rhulett1@consolidated.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 19:11:42 -0500 (EST)
Enjoy and own the new and the old.  From a 1956 Viking Adventurer to an Omni
VII, from a Drake 2B to a K2, a Triton IV to an ATS-3B.  If the Omni VII
breaks, it's back to Ten-Tec 'cause haven't a prayer of fixing it. Repairing
the tube gear, and the earlier solid-state stuff is feasible for me.  Of course
repairing the kits is possible because I built them.  Most likely if there is a
problem with those it is one I caused :-o

Wish I had the funds to try out an Eagle, seems like a nice compact and capable
rig.

73, Curt KB5JO