Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor antenna

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor antenna
From: Alan Pike <alanpike@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 13:35:06 -0500
John:
Not sure how much space indoors you have?  This antenna is a nice one and
requires around 60 feet, but I imagine you could bend the ends if needed?
I have used this antenna in  a number of locations and it works well especially
40 thru 10.  You will need a tuner.  It is a variation on the W5GI Mystery
Antenna, but a lot shorter.
Good luck.
73
Alan