Re: [TenTec] Dayton

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dayton
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:40:34 -0400
If I recall correctly, at the time the announcement came that the Argonaut V
was being discontinued, Scott N4PA informed me that the sales of the rig had
dropped below the threshold to maintain selling the radio, and that certain
components were no longer available or about to be in that situation.

So it may be more a case that the market and the supply chain dumped the
Argonaut V.

I was pretty bummed about it, as I had been gathering the cash to buy one...
but so it goes.

73