[TenTec] FS: Nice combo Omni 5.9 and PS 961, 705 desk mic, and all filte

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Nice combo Omni 5.9 and PS 961, 705 desk mic, and all filters
From: "Ralph Jerald \"Jerry\" Volpe" <kg6tt@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:23:11 -0700
Moving ham shack to a 'literal' shack that is a LOT smaller than were I
was. Consequently some equipment, for its sake, must find new homes. The
first to go:

Omni 5.9 (latest N4PY .92 chip installed). Cosmetically 9
PS 961 (cosmetically 9)
795 Desk mike
Standard filters plus:
1.8 kHz, 500 Hz, 250 Hz second IF filters
500 Hz first IF filter
Newer weighted, drag adjustable main tuning knob

I purchased this Omni 5 over a year ago. Thought it wasn't up to
performance so I sent it to Paul at Ten-Tec for repair/adjustment (I
will supply repair receipt). In the meantime I bought an Omni VI. I
haven't used the Omni-V other than to check it out. Unfortunately, I
only have room for one of these fine transceivers.

I have over $1100 in this setup and I know I can't recover that. My
loss. Your gain.

$750 plus shipping. FIRM. No split up. Cash, cashier's check, or PayPal
(PayPal preferred but you must add 3% to use PayPal)

Unless local for pickup I will ship UPS ground, insured for $800. If you
pay with PayPal include $75 for shipping and I will refund the
difference. Otherwise I will refund with check.

If you know the Omni-V and are looking for an excellent example then
this is probably what you are looking for.

Please contact off reflector.

73,

Jerry, KG6TT

--