[TenTec] FS: Corsair II & External VFO

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II & External VFO
From: "George E. Clark" <clageog@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:39:01 -0800 (PST)
Corsair II with 500 Hz filter and external VFO.  $650 for the pair plus actual
shipping cost.  Both are in good shape cosmetically and functionally.  Priority
given to buyer who can pick up in Stow, MA.

The transceiver has two very minor issues-- (1) the lower right bar on some of
the LED numbers in the frequency readout doesn't come on all the time.  I have
operated fine with this for years because you can still tell what the numbers
are.  If you want to correct this, it will require what I expect will be a
relatively simple resolder.  (2) It is missing the shorting plug that goes on
the tx in/out jack on the back of the rig, so I use a short stereo speaker
cable instead, works fine.

George, W1XW

 http://people.fas.harvard.edu/~clark5