Re: [TenTec] How many STILL waiting

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How many STILL waiting
From: VE1BN <ve1bn@eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 12:02:44 -0400
K7wpz -

I enjoyed your satire very very much.  So much that I have saved it.

Unfortunately, I am still using an OMNI 6+ doctored with a 600 Hz front end
roofing filter that I have found to be suberb,
and a Paragon II that does everthing I ever wanted in a general coverage
rig.  Guess I will not pile them up in a corner
and revert to an old homemade one tube regenerative receiver and a sardine
can Pierce oscillator for a rig after all.

Thank you for your genuine humour, OM,  it was good stuff.

73 -  Don,  ve1bn@eastlink.ca.