[TenTec] FS Omni V.9

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni V.9
From: Jim <jlboockh@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:50:46 -0500
I have for sale an Omni V.9. This is an Omni V with the N4PY mod that
makes it operate almost like an Omni VI. It looks good with no
scratches, dents, dings, or wear marks. It works like new. It comes in
an original Ten Tec carton, with the original manual, and with the
upgrade instructions from N4PY.  $600 shipped to continental USA.

I will be happy to send digital photos or give an on-air demo. This
radio has been a fine performer for me for several years, but I just
have too many rigs.

I also have several Ten Tec filters that I will sell additionally.

    Jim  N4AL
    n4al@arrl.net