Re: [TenTec] Orion II info

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II info
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:06:19 -0500
John,
        I haven't seen that rumor.  At Dayton they were saying a new FW
release would have a waterfall display in place of the bandscope for both
Orion I & II, and it was said the resolution was so good that you could read
the "dits & dahs" of CW on it.  Later we heard that the new FW release was
not going to happen, so we're all scratching our heads now.  Not that we
aren't happy to pass around a new rumor!  :-)

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com