[TenTec] Paragon 585/FS with a history....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon 585/FS with a history....
From: "Ken Scheper" <kenshep@one.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 23:15:12 -0500
I have a Paragon 585 for sale.  It has all the filters, FM board, and an
uninstalled voice board.  This was the Xcvr used at J52US, 9L1US, and a partial
at A22MN.  An OH2 stint was somewhere in there also as used by Dave Heil. It
works and has gotten me to #1 DXCC status.  It has the usual Ten Tec Paragon
shortfalls....chirps, etc..periodically on CW and SSB.  It's made several trips
 to Tennessee for sundry alignments, etc.. over the years.

I have the repair manual (still in the Department of State binder) for it, with
mods that Dave had done via Ten Tec.  Dave had passed it on to me when he
upgraded to an Orion for a trade with me of another Paragon not as well heeled.

I would like $600 for the unit alone plus shipping.  The P/S-spkr is not part
of the deal.  I'm giving it a week and then it goes to Ebay.
73
Ken
WA8JOC

Ken Scheper