Re: [TenTec] External Speaker for OMNI VI+ Best Choice?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] External Speaker for OMNI VI+ Best Choice?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:03:09 -0500
The speaker contained in the 961 or 962 power supply is quite good.  Also
I've found that the Motorola mobile communications speaker, TU324A, works
quite nice.  These can usually be found at local hamfests for $3.00 to
$10.00 depending on condition.  A $3.00 speaker, a bit of clean-up and a new
cord and connector is all that is usually required.

73
Bob, K4TAX