Re: [TenTec] Logging contests under Vista

To: <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Logging contests under Vista
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:02:06 -0000
Ditto here Walt, and I never turn down at least a lower speed Pentium (100
mhz and up) if anyone offers.

I did buy  a Toshiba notebook with Vista, but it's use it's primary use will
be internet/multimedia and portable use. Although I realize some people are
not as interested in pc's as I am. I wonder if one could take one of the
programs designed to partition the drive, so you could have different OS
with Vista, like Partition Magic? I would guess yes, but I'm going to go
look to satisfy my curiosity.

73, Mike K9MI