Re: [TenTec] V2.060b Release Comments

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.060b Release Comments
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@5b4agn.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:16:14 -0000
Impementation of band-stacking ID is a big plus.  Many thanks Ten Tec

The benefit of adding the SPLIT designator is completely lost on me. Split
already being indicated by both VFO A/B switch lights and also TRS
designators above and below main frequency LSDigits.

QSK speed improvement is much appreciated but the previously acceptable CW
sidetone is now AWFUL.  High harmonic content with a loud tail-end click.  I
do hope Ten Tec implement a fix for this quickly !

If the sidetone wasn't screwed this would be a very worthwhile release from
my POV.

Bob, 5B4AGN