Re: [TenTec] Firmware update

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Firmware update
From: Mark Erbaugh <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:39:26 -0400
On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 21:17 -0500, Harry N. Coates wrote:
> There must be a way to bring the Pegasus up to atleast the Jupitor
> version..
>
> Harry N. Coates

Harry,

So one would think, but after the latest (last year) Jupiter firmware
(with the narrower filters) came out, I sent an email off to DitsnBits
asking if they would make a version for the Pegasus, and I never got a
reply.  I took a quick look at the Jupiter firmware to see if it could
be modified to work on the Pegasus, but my knowledge of the DSP
processor code isn't good enough to figure that out.

73,
Mark