[TenTec] Running Pegasus in Linux

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Running Pegasus in Linux
From: <ka2uqw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:58:31 -0600 (CST)
Hello to all on the list and thanks for taking a look at my message.
Am attempting to get my Peg running in a recent distribution of linux using the
'wine' program.  Has anyone accomplished this and able to walk me through it.
Running the Ten Tec software, most recent version.  The gui comes up on the
screen fine, but seems to me it never connects to the rig.  My guess is that it
is a issue with the serial port.  Remote pod not activated either.  Rig running
fine in win98.  Any help would be much appreciated even if that help is to let
me know that you have made the system work under linux with any other
virtualization programs available.

Thanks in advance.