[TenTec] Non Orion Posts

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Non Orion Posts
From: "JT Croteau" <jt.w6fo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:58:09 -0400
Anyone doing anything cool with non-Orion rigs? ;-)  Although it isn't
a bad thing, Orion posts are dominating the reflector again.  heh.

I just purchased an Argosy 525 from WO8L for a really great price,
thanks again OM, and anxious for its arrival here in North GA.  I'm
going to clean it up and apply the the mods for improving the noise
floor and dynamic range and probably turn it into my main HF rig for
awhile until I win the lottery and can join the elite Orion owners.

73

--
 JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
 ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL