Re: [TenTec] Paragon II and SWR meter reading

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II and SWR meter reading
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:03:18 -0400
Alan,

Hello again.  I have similar symptoms on the SWR meter on my OMNI VI+.
With the RF gain at max the SWR meter will not go to zero but rests at
about 2:1 SWR even though my 238 reads zero reflected.  If I back the RF
gain back to about 2:00 o'clock position it goes to zero as it should.  I
would like for it to read zero but don't know if there is an adjustment
that would affect only that symptom without upsetting other ones.  I just
got the rig back from Ten-Tec last fall after repair and calibration. (I
bought it in an estate sale and it had some problems.)  I would have
expected the service guys at T-T to have zeroed it if it was easily done.

73,

Pat

_http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/TenTec/2003-01/msg00663.html_