[TenTec] FS Excellent TenTec Orion with AT/Filters

To: "TenTec" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Excellent TenTec Orion with AT/Filters
From: "Charlie Hugg" <hug-a-bug1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:56:38 -0500
I have for sale a TenTec Orion with the Automatic Antenna Tuner that is in
Excellent Condition. I am the second owner and neither of us used it
much. It looks and operates like new. It is less than a year and a half
years old.
It did have a problem right after I purchased it and was back to TenTec in
February 2006. They went through it completely and fixed the problem and
while
it was there they did all the current updates to each board. I have all the
documention from TenTec.
It is completely up to date, except they installed the Firmware, Version
1.372.
That was current Firmware at the time, but they have since come out with a
Version 2 of the Firmware. But due to problems with Version 2 some are going
back to 1.372.
This transceiver is loaded with all available filters. It comes with the
original manual, shipping cartons, power cord, etc. I don't think you will
find a nicer one on the used market. It is the best transceiver that I have
ever owned, but I just don't operate it enough to justify the expense. Price
is $2675 which includes the $330 worth of optional filters. I also have just
about all the other optional accessories for the Orion and I will offer the
Orion buyer first chance at these at a reduced price,e.g., TenTec mic, Heil
mic,
remote encoder/keypad, matching power supply.  Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX