Re: [TenTec] Another 2.033 problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Another 2.033 problem
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:32:40 -0700
I did the test with just the notch, both manual and automatic.  The
artifacts were continuous and related to the modulation in the passband,
although when there was no modulation, there were no artifacts.  I can best
describe it as sounding like overdriving a digital circuit.  I noticed it at
all levels of automatic, but listening to the same SW station a few minutes
later after loading 2.032, I didn't hear it at all.

Ron N6AHA