Re: [TenTec] Speaking of Headphones (Orion)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Speaking of Headphones (Orion)
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:42:42 EST
Well, I just checked the specs... It definetly says in the specification page
that the audio output is designed for 16-32 ohm headphones.

I have been using my standard 600 ohm AKG A-240 stereo phones...I guess I'm
lucky I haven't damaged the HW?

Guess I better look for omething different.

Any suggestions... I want quality phones, light weight, good sound, and
prefer ones that will... when used for hours will not make my ears get real hot!

Noise cancelling not necessary, but I'm open to the idea...
73,
Lee, KC9CDT