Re: [TenTec] Effect of roofing filter selection on Orion II NB

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Effect of roofing filter selection on Orion II NB
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:20:18 EST
Brent,
Thanks for commenting... I never went to 1.372, as I heard about other
problems and 1.371 was working pretty well for me.

Are you running either Orion with  V2 or OII  with VII now?

If you are and are not happy with it, please send the details to DitsnBits.
I have and I also called TT sales today to tell them my opinion...and give
constructive criticism.

Hopefully TT will do a lot yet to get a great radio to where we all know it
can be.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT