Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion I firmware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion I firmware
From: "Merle Bone" <merlebone@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:26:16 -0600
Hank - K7HP said:
They should just submit to dits
and bits and "qitcha bitchin "

Hank, I think you are taking this way too "personally and/or seriously." It is
a hobby. I think the people here are trying to understand some "unexpected"
operational results in Beta software (On the Orion or the Orion II). That is
really why they call it a Beta test. It is actually helpful to compare
observations on the same issue because many times people use the radio
differently.  "Dits and Bits" doesn't let people see what others are observing.
 Relax, this is a useful process. If it frustrates  you, hit "delete!"
Merle - W0EWM