[TenTec] Trade?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Trade?
From: "Scott Waddell" <ns5p@usa.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:26:54 -0500
Hello All:  I wonder if anyone one out there might be interested in
a trade- Here's what I have : Yaesu FT857D HF/VHF/UHF transceiver,
new as of May/05-Has the standard hand mic, power cord, 500 hZ Collins
mechanical filter, manual, seperation kit to remote the control head and
original boxing- Has not been mobile as of yet-
I acquired this rig in anticpation of doing some extensive traveling but plans
have changed- What have you? Paragon, Corsair II or something in the Ten Tec
line of comparable value-
Tnx,
Scott
ns5p@usa.com