[TenTec] Omni V

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <wb5hak@duracom.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:31:59 -0600
I have a nice Omni V that needs a new home.  Would rather sell it to someone
that can use it as a set, but will entertain selling it off in pieces if the
rig sells first.  Rig has the 1.8kc and 500 cycle filters in the 6 meg IF,
original manual and will throw in the V.9 chip and overlays for the keypad
for $550 shipped.  961 power supply for $160 shipped.  Package shipped for
$650.  Email wb5hak@arrl.net for pictures, etc.  Wouldn't sell, but have a
new original Orion and Pegasus, and the Omni V is sitting here making me
feel guilty, hi.
73,
Don, WB5HAK