Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 21:16:07 EST

I vaguely remember that.  I mostly remember the A&W out the east  gate and
the days on the beach out the south gate, and marching across the  flight line
every day.. One day Miss America was on the stand as we passed in  review..  I
guess most of Keesler  is still standing after the  Katrina.. and I remember
WE had classified sets, so no study hall..:)  I  still have to revers my
thinking when it comes to radios, we tried to make rf  noise,  the bigger the
better..

73  tom

In a message dated 1/4/2006 6:08:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,