[TenTec] [FWD: RE: More Orion II Pics]

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] [FWD: RE: More Orion II Pics]
From: Jim McDonald <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:21:53 -0700
It might be more interesting if the functionality of the display were
more on a par with a PROII/III with all of the metering displayed
simultaneously, but, then again, the metering is on the Orion's actual
meter is just basic.  The Icoms have RTTY (and PSK?) displayed too.
The Icoms have several color and font options available too.

My opinion is that the expectation of at least some (alright, me!) was
that the display would be more comparable to the competition in
content/functionality and not just the same display in color.

Jim N7US