[TenTec] Omni V & 961 PS for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V & 961 PS for sale
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:52:14 -0000
I have an Omni 5 with 961 PS, 705 desk mic, manual and 1.8 khz SSB filter
for sale. The radio is in good shape and works fine. The only thing
noticeable, at least to me, is there are some scratches on the bezel (chrome
strip on top) and maybe a few scratches that you would really have to go
looking for. I can email pictures. Output slightly over 100 watts on
keydown.

$750 shipped, Postal money order ONLY please...

If interested, email me off the list at  k9mi@sbcglobal.net

73, Mike K9MI