Re: [TenTec] FS: Titan 3 and more clearance

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Titan 3 and more clearance
From: "W. E. Bailey" <ebailey@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:00:43 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Roy

I would be interested in the Omni VI+ and the Titan III.

I hesitate to call Ted given your description of his hearing problem, because I
do not want to cause any confusion about the purchase.

If you can arrange it - I will pay you (or Ted) by bank check or postal money
order and have the equipment picked up in California. (I live in New York but
can arrange the pickup.)

Let me know if this will work out, and if possible let me know the prices he
has in mind.

If needed, you can reach me by telephone:

Office: 212-556-2327
Cell: 917-545-4981

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Ed
W2ED

P.S. Although I really do not need it - I might persuade myself to take the
Centurion. Do you know more about the Icom rig?