[TenTec] Corsair, Paragon, Omni-V, Omni-VI, Omni-VI+ Filters for Sale

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair, Paragon, Omni-V, Omni-VI, Omni-VI+ Filters for Sale
From: "Rick Borken" <rickb@cpinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:43:12 -0500
I have the following Ten-Tec I-F filters for sale:

Model 282 (250 Hz 6 pole CW filter used in the 6.3 MHz I-F stage)
Model 285 ( 500 Hz 6 pole CW filter used in the 6.3 MHz I-F stage)
Model 288 (1.8 kHz 8 pole SSB filer used in the 6.3 MHz I-F stage)

The 282, 285 and 288 are optional plug-in filters for the Corsair, Paragon,
Omni-V, Omni-VI and Omni-VI+ transceivers. They are currently sold new by
Ten-Tec for $109. each. I want to sell them for $70. each, which includes
shipping within the USA.

I also have a Ten-Tec model 216 filter for sale. This is an optional plug-in
9 MHz I-F filter used in the NAR bandwidth position for the Omni-V, Omni-VI
and Omni-VI+ transceivers. This is a 500 Hz 6 pole filter designed
specifically for the 2125/2295 Hz  RTTY tones, and it is no longer listed
for sale by Ten-Tec. It is also $70, which includes shipping within the USA.

Please reply to me directly at k0xb@k0xb.com