Re: [TenTec] Re (Ten Tec) (ot) FCC says CW dead?

To: gsm@mendelson.com,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re (Ten Tec) (ot) FCC says CW dead?
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:47:19 -0400
The primary reason you probably hear about CW on the Ten Tec
reflector is because it was Ten Tec that set the standard for a good
CW, full QSK radio. And if you want to hear about only Ten Tec gear
here, why do you bring up BPL? It might be interesting to read up on
what some commercial companies are now doing, such as Motorola. They,
in concert with the technical folks at the ARRL, have developed a BPL
system that the ARRL says is acceptable in it's performance.

Tommy - W4BQF