[TenTec] Looking for Model 276 Calibrator and Schematic for 670 Keyer

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for Model 276 Calibrator and Schematic for 670 Keyer
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 18:27:14 -0700
Setting up a Retro Century 21 station here. I used one of these 25 years
ago. My rebuilt Century 21 is going strong. Now I would like to complete
the station:

1) I am looking for the Calibrator option model 276 and manual. (state
condition and price)..
2) Manual or schematic for the Model 670 Century keyer.
3) Looking for  Model 277 Antenna Tuner (state condition and price).

Thanks everyone.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT