Re: [TenTec] Omni C mods

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C mods
From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:54:10 -0000
Seems like my original comments were
misunderstood.  I was simply looking for some detail on what the OP was
looking for.

MOds to fix problems is one thng and mods just for mods is an entirely
different thing,

Abt 1 yeqr ago when I mentioned that some one in the Baltimore area was
fixing the gun shot problem and also cleaning up grounding (?) and ome one
on the reflector knew exactly who did that work.