Re: [TenTec] New LDG Tuners for Jupiter and Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New LDG Tuners for Jupiter and Orion
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 01:12:21 +0000
I'm not sure if any want to corner the market or would be able too. The ham radio market is one were you starve most of the time. We all know that we want the best but not the price which comes with it. Hams are cheap.

Take TT, they do a lot of things other than Ham radio which pay the bills and if the truth be known, they could lose us and still do well.

The big three have their fingers in all kinds of products which enables them to spend the money on products for the ham market. This investment is greater than their U.S. conterparts which makes for the differences which we see in the equipment. The big U.S. radio companies pulled out of the ham market years ago because it was a lossing battle.

We should all be glad that TT is still around and turning out the quality of goods that they do and maintain a service department that other companies would die for.

Back to the cave as the snow continues to fall here in Va.

kc4atu

From: Jim Davis <nn6ee@yahoo.com>

If American Radio manufacturers want to corner the USA
maket then they better do a HELLUVA better job!!!