Re: [TenTec] Headsets

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Headsets
From: "David M. Colburn" <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:02:58 -0500
Ed Purvis wrote:

Anyone using the Gregoire headsets with TT(Jupiter, Corsair)? I just need close
talk VOX for occasional round-table. So, don't want to pay for Heil Pro-Set unless
I have to.
tnx, Ed Purvis
Bradenton, Fl

Not aware of those but have purchased a Pryme Gladiator SPM-1500 throat-mic & earphone for my Yaesu VX-7R and the quality of construction is excellent.

I presume they have something that will work with the
Jupiter, haven't looked into an adapter for this to the
Jupiter.

The Gladiator has the dual-mic and the transparent coiled
tube to the earpiece.

73, doc kd4e