Re: [TenTec] V. 1.08?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V. 1.08?
From: Tom Badgett <tbadgett@idleaire.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:36:59 -0500
I asked the same question of Ten Tec sales a few weeks ago and was told they didn't know anything about that upgrade, but that information would be posted on their Web site when it was ready for release.

Strange, though, that there are, indeed, references to it on the Internet from folk who talk like they know exactly what they're talking about . . .

73,

Tom
K4NOX