Re: [TenTec] Inrad taking orders for Omni VI roofing filter***500hz.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Inrad taking orders for Omni VI roofing filter***500hz.
From: Ron Feutz <feutz@wctc.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:01:50 -0600
Thanks Roger,

You should work as a technical journal editor. I even understood what you had to say.

73,

Ron KK9K

Roger KR9B wrote:

At 03:29 AM 1/30/2005, you wrote:
Hi Clark, I'll attempt to explain the best that I can;

The 6.3 MHz. IF filters are adjusted to the peak desired frequency with the
Pass Band Tuning (PBT), so the center frequency of those filters have a
range of adjustment when cascading with the 9 MHz. filter/s. The 9 MHz.
filters are not adjustable for center audio frequency peak, but determined