RE: [TenTec] Delta Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Delta Question
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:36:36 -0800
Jeff,

The 580 looks and feels like the Argosy and Argosy II.
If you read some of the older posts, these are a couple of the most loved
radios Ten-Tec ever built, being easy and fun to operate.  You should enjoy
it.

And the Delta II had upward conversion with its first IF at 45 MHz (because
of its general coverage RX.  Probably won't perform as well as the Delta 580
if the going gets rough.

73
Rick