Re: [TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er - N9DG'sVHF+line

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er - N9DG'sVHF+lineup
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:52:23 +0000
I hate to say it, but that software has been around for years. Against the rules of the FCC, but for enough money, anything can be obtained. Turn the radio and computer on Friday night, return Sunday night to the printed log. Only ran in CW though.

Have not heard anything about it for better than 10 years, when I left the retail side of this hobby.

73, Bill kc4atu