[TenTec] yv5mbx: Orion - Filter Handling???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] yv5mbx: Orion - Filter Handling???
From: "Javier Remoto" <jlopez@plasticosomega.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:40:50 -0400
Hi,

I am the proudly owner of an Orion since several weeks ago.

I am having some troubles to optimize the use of the PBT/BW & CUT.

I had read & applied a paper found regarding the Optimal Use of Orion for
Receiving for a Weak Signal Dxing & Contesting.

Still I get lost from time to time picking up weak signals, I do not completely
understand the graphics regarding the filters setup shown at the screen.

Is there further more detailed info abt the use of this features or maybe some
basic points that could be follow to optimize the use of the radio?

I will appreciatte your comments or suggestions.

73's de Javier
yv5mbx