[TenTec] Merry Christmas TenTec!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Merry Christmas TenTec!
From: doc <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:02:52 -0500
After reading the endless Orion bickering and discussions I
want to wish the folks at TenTec a blessed, joy-filled, and
peaceful Christmas.

I have just agreed to swap a Drake TR7 & Yaesu FT-757GX for
a second Jupiter, and I am a fairly recent TenTec fan.

I really appreciate the TenTec folks for keeping American
engineering and production alive and for the fine and creative
rigs they have produced for so long.

Please stay the course and know that you have far more fans
than critics!

BTW:  Is ther any chance of creating separate TenTec-Orion list?
It generates more traffic than all of the other TenTec gear
combined -- it has made this a high traffic list.  If not
can folks always put Orion in the Subject so those posts may
be filtered out of our Inboxes ... just be sure to start a
new thread when you drift off Orion to other TenTec gear!

IMHO, YMMV ... ;-)

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
A blessed and joy-filled Christ-mas to all!

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Hallicrafters, Heathkit, Homebrew, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!