Re: [TenTec] jackpot, argo 509 info!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] jackpot, argo 509 info!
From: Ed <w3nr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:33:20 -0500
Clark Savage Turner wrote:
Hi Rich!

Merry Christmas! I found the old 509 files! I have several articles with "lost info" regarding that rig, many really good mods and good insights into making that rig work very well.

I will photocopy the articles and get them to you. Give me your address. Lets converse more when you get them. I think I want to find an old 509 to restore now, you got a line on any more? :-) I will look for one so that I can play "in parallel" with you on the 509, it is always a bunch of fun.

Hey, lets "share" the wealth....I'll take a copy and gladly reimburse you all costs. I'm good in qrz or any cb since 1986.

Ed W3NR

PS: My 509 is about new, looks real good and works the same. BTW, the 30 meter mod worked out very well.