RE: [TenTec] Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Argonaut V
From: "ron" <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:19:40 -0500

 Hello all:

I have a really dumb question to ask because I'm confused about this;

I want to connect the Rigblaster to my Argo using the aux cable from TT.
I already have a serial cable to pc to control the radio.
The aux cables colored yellow and the white go to the sound card in the pc,
but where does the red (ptt) go?? Or does the cables go to the Rigblaster
first, and another set of Cables from the Rigblaster to pc?? Unh?

Also, instead of using the serial connection between the pc and Rigblaster,
can I use the VOX operation in the Argo V as long as the connection from the
Rigblaster to mike in is connected?

It would be great if there is a radio control software that includes PSK,
RTTY, and even SSTV! Then I wouldn't need the Rigblaster! :)

Ron
Wb1hga

Because it's a TEN TEC !