RE: [TenTec] recomended PBT settings on Argo V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] recomended PBT settings on Argo V
From: "Ron Zond" <k3miy@csonline.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:55:41 -0500
Paul

Your guess is correct. If you narrow the bandwidth, the effecton PBT is more
noticeable; the peaks are more pronounced. The BW control is similar to the
"Jones" filter on the Scout and Argo IV (model 556; Scout with the power
deck). The DSP filter provides good SSB copy down to about 1200 HZ.
I haven't used the Argo on SSB much. it
is a great contest CW rig.

Ron
K3MIY