[TenTec] Ten Tec reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec reflector
From: "skip" <k3cc@fast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:59:42 -0400
As I'm new to this reflector and new to the Orion I thought that I could
gleam helpful info from this reflector.

I have tried to be constructive in my impressions of the Orion and my short
use of same.

I am very sorry to read the bashing of the radio, the most useful info I got
was to go to the source, Ten Tec.  I did , and I am pleased with the
results.

Just think Icom is on its fourth version of the 756/pro/proII/proIII

At least with a software defined  radio you download newer software, not
purchase  a new radio and lose your shirt on the old one.

Tnx fer the help,   de Skip     K3CC