Re: [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:12:01 -0500
    Well, I suppose that everyone has gotta do what they gotta do!  Maybe
the Orion just wasn't the radio for him.  I really hope that he finds a
radio that meets his needs.  I wouldn't be happy either if my Orion had
those problems, but it doesn't.  Thus far, it has worked the way it has
supposed to, right out of the box (knock on wood, LOL).

    We keep "hearing" that TenTec is working on other projects.  Anyone have
any ideas what they may be?

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ